Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the 'glitterqueensemporium.com' website (the 'website'). This website is owned and operated by Glitter Queen's Emporium Limited ('Glitter Queen's Emporium' or 'us' or 'we'). Registered office: 34 Springhill Avenue, Bangor, Co Down, BT20 3NZ, Registered number: NI637726 (Northern Ireland). If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments on or about our website, please email our customer services team at email@example.com.
- FREE UK & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Free UK Express Delivery and Free International Delivery is available with any one order using the promotional code provided. The promotional code must be entered into the promo code box at checkout for the promotion to apply. Only one promotional code can be used per person and will not be applied to multiple orders. Free delivery applies to UK Express and International only; standard, next day, and Saturday delivery options are excluded from this offer. Free UK express delivery of orders will be the next working day if ordered before midday on the previous working day as per usual Express Delivery terms. Free European delivery of orders will be within 10 working days as per usual European delivery. Free Rest of World delivery of orders will be within 21 working days as per usual Rest of World delivery terms. This offer does include Sale. This offer does not include the purchase of gift cards/vouchers. This offer is only available on the www.glitterqueensemporium.com. Glitter Queen's Emporium Ltd reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £20
- Free UK Standard Delivery is available with all orders totaling £20 or above. Free delivery applies to Standard UK Delivery only; next day, express, international and Saturday delivery options are excluded from this offer. Free delivery of orders will be within 2-7 working days as per usual Standard Delivery terms. This offer cannot be applied to the purchase of Sale items. This offer is only available on the www.glitterqueensemporium.com. Glitter Queen's Emporium reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- FREE EUROPEAN DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £50 AND ABOVE
- Free European Delivery is available with all orders totaling £50 or above. Free delivery applies to European Delivery only. Free delivery of orders will be within 10 working days as per usual European Delivery terms. This offer cannot be applied to the purchase of Sale items. This offer is only available on the www.glitterqueensemporium.com. Glitter Queen's Emporium reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- FREE REST OF THE WORLD DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £60 AND ABOVE
- Free Rest of the World Delivery is available with all orders totaling £60 or above. Free delivery applies to Rest of the World Delivery only. Free delivery of orders will be within 28 working days as per usual Rest of the World Delivery terms. This offer cannot be applied to the purchase of Sale items. This offer is only available on the www.glitterqueensemporium.com. Glitter Queen's Emporium reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
All sale and promotional items have been displayed and available to buy at the original, higher price for at least 28 days online before being reduced to the reduced price stated either on the website and in-store. Some items within the sale are promotional, therefore the price of these items are subject to change and may increase after the sale period. Standard UK delivery of Sale purchases may take up to 7 working days. Sale items may take longer to arrive due to the volume orders through our sale period.
- Please note sale items can only be refunded or exchanged via the website.
- Please note that while all products remain in pristine condition, due to nature of the sale some external packaging may appear slightly worn.
- Please note that an item could go out of stock after you have placed it in your basket and your purchase is only confirmed after checkout
No payment is taken for pre-ordered items until they have been despatched from our warehouse. We aim to despatch all pre-ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Despatch dates can be subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the delivery method chosen at the time of purchase.
Some items will be available for back order when they are out of stock and we are expecting new stock to arrive very soon to our warehouse. No payment is taken for back-ordered items until they have been despatched from our warehouse. We aim to despatch all back-ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Despatch dates can be subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen at the time of purchase.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'submit order' on the final page of our ordering process.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Glitter Queen's Emporium. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
COMPETITIONS AND PRIZES
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
- From time to time Glitter Queen's Emporium will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
- Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK & Worldwide when stated, except employees of Glitter Queen's Emporium, the promoter and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Glitter Queen's Emporium reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
- Winners will be notified by email within a month of the end of the promotion. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
- By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
- The Sites' Editors' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Glitter Queen's Emporium will not accept responsibility for lost through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- The promotional draws are held by Glitter Queen's Emporium Ltd.
- Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE Glitter Queen's Emporium, 34 Springhill Avenue, Bangor, Co Down, BT20 3NZ within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
- All prizes are posted standard delivery with Royal Mail, therefore no tracking details will be available. If the competition winner wishes, items can be posted tracked, at the expense of the competition winner, details of the tracking number will be given once the item has been posted. Glitter Queen's Emporium will not accept responsibility for loss or damage through the postal service, and no alternatives will be reposted.
We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we will only accept orders if there are no material errors in the description of the merchandise or its price as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed including VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the merchandise ordered plus VAT at the current rate and delivery charges as set out in the delivery options section of this website.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items in our catalogue are mispriced, either in print, email or on the website. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. Excludes Sale purchases. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation. We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order. Items in your Shopping Basket will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page.
Glitter Queen's Emporium Ltd does not price-match with other retailers. We do, however, consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry.
UK VAT has now been increased from 17.5% to 20% and our prices have been amended to reflect this increase. In line with our new pricing policy, all prices include VAT (where applicable). Prices may therefore be displayed at a higher or lower price than previously stated. UK VAT will be removed and your local taxes, duties and charges will be added. The total for your order is confirmed at the checkout stage, before you proceed to pay and complete your order.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
The packaging may vary from that shown. The weights and dimensions are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of the products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the merchandise on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Glitter Queen's Emporium Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this website. Links appearing on this website are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the content, products, services or suppliers connected therewith. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, in any off-website or in any linked websites.
All items are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our website remain in effect for so long as the merchandise is available or as otherwise stated on our website. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
Subject to security checks your order maybe delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our returns policy and procedure. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Electron, Solo, JCB, Maestro, American Express and PayPal. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is despatched. You confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Glitter Queen's Emporium, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. We retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you. Risk in the merchandise transfers to you upon delivery.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our returns policy and procedure. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our customer services department at email@example.com or in writing to:
Glitter Queen's Emporium Ltd
Glitter Queen's Emporium hopes that you will be delighted with your order. However, if you are not completely satisfied please return it in its original condition within 14 days of purchase with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange.
Please follow the 3 steps outlined below to return your goods to Glitter Queen's Emporium:
- Please pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Kindly note that we are only able to exchange or refund goods that are returned to us in their original unopened form and in a resalable condition.
- Please enter "our reference" into the RAN space provided on the returns form included in the documentation you receive with your order. You also need to indicate on this form whether you would like a refund, replacement or exchange. Please remember that in order for the return to be processed you must ensure that the completed form is included with your return package and that the goods are wrapped securely in the same outer packaging in which you received them.
- Please return your package by recorded delivery to:
34 Springhill Avenue
Glitter Queen's Emporium will not cover postage costs. Retaining your recorded delivery receipt as proof of postage.
All returned goods will be examined upon receipt as for reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds, replacements or exchanges on any opened or used goods. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund, replacement or exchange has been processed. During busy periods, please allow a maximum of 14 working days for your refund, replacement or exchange to be processed.
Your payment for the goods will be refunded by Glitter Queen's Emporium Ltd as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 14 working days after we have received the goods. Please note that delivery charges are not refunded. In addition to our returns policy you have the right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may also exercise this right if you are able to return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. Please see the cancellation right section in our terms and conditions.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
Glitter Queen's Emporium makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Glitter Queen's Emporium will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.